Recent Posts

Upcoming Posts

  • Concealer & Foundation Tutorials
  • Sigma MaxBag Makeup Bag
  • My HG Concealers
  • Mixing Foundations
  • What's in my makeup box

Monday, July 2, 2007

My Bible and Starry Eyes

.

So today I wore silver, and wanted to take it all the way, so I tried starry eyes, I used a bunch of silver colored eyeshadows, white eyeshadow, and NYX Loose Powder in Silver.







And this is my BEAUTY BIBLE, a lot of people ask me where I learn certain things, and to be honest, I LEARNED SOLELY ON MY OWN simply just by experimenting with colors, blends, looks, just be creative with it! I bought this book on Friday from Barnes & Nobles and has A LOT of great tips ranging from picking the perfect foundation, to eyebrows, to hair, to different eye shapes, and more!









And my new watch!


2 comments

Christiana Divine @ Memoirs of A Shopping Addict said...

looks like you've inspired me to go pick myself up a "bible." dammit nessa, you make me shop like no other. hahaha. kidding. :P

well, not really. but it's okay! haha.

s said...

I'll have to check out that book at Borders or something. How do you like the iPhone?

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Recent Comments

Recent Posts

NessasaryMakeup.com Copyright 2008-2009 All Rights Reserved. Info written and labeled pictures are property of NessasaryMakeup.com
free hit counter