Recent Posts

Upcoming Posts

  • Concealer & Foundation Tutorials
  • Sigma MaxBag Makeup Bag
  • My HG Concealers
  • Mixing Foundations
  • What's in my makeup box

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Nixie Cosmetics

.

So my good friend Miss Jo D from Denver, the makeup goddess, introduced me to the next MAC, Nixie Cosmetics (www.nixiecosmetics.com) they have a lot of colors and same pigment concentration as MAC, if not better. I signed up as a PRO Artist after providing my forms of ID, and I now get 40% off every order! I can give you guys a 10% discount as well, IF you do order online, use my referral ID code to get your discount: "nessagarcia". (They didn't let me fit the "va".)

I love their colors and how pigmented they are!

So they sent me a free palette for signing up with them and got that in the mail yesterday along with my Avon stuff:









Here is my AVON stuff, I got the transforming liquid liner that basically turns your eyeshadow into a liquid eyeliner (which I have yet to try out):





3 comments

Anonymous said...

Nixie looks so awesome! The foundation has even more variation than MAC. Thanks for introducing this I can't wait to buy something. What do you have to do to become a pro?

Nix'ieMUA said...

Hey Sophie...My name is Mary Tressel and I work for Nix'ie Cosmetics! If you have any questions that need some answering, let me know, I would be happy to help out! Email me @ MaryTressel@hotmail.com . . .

And Vanessa, thank you so much for the support girlie, keep spreading the word!!

Best Wishes to all...

Mary Tressel, Nix'ie Cosmetics

The Paraben Free Princess said...

I'm in Nixie's Pro program as well. I ordered two palettes of blush and eyeshadows. I was thrilled, then I read the ingredients list on the back of the boxes. Nixie uses both Propyl and Methal Paraben. I sent everything back yesterday. :-<

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Recent Comments

Recent Posts

NessasaryMakeup.com Copyright 2008-2009 All Rights Reserved. Info written and labeled pictures are property of NessasaryMakeup.com
free hit counter