Recent Posts

Upcoming Posts

  • Concealer & Foundation Tutorials
  • Sigma MaxBag Makeup Bag
  • My HG Concealers
  • Mixing Foundations
  • What's in my makeup box

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

My lucky day!

.

I work in a "galleria" where there are corporate buildings, fancy restaurants, and little shops; and one of the new stores downstairs that just opened is an accessory store that sells..........yup! you guessed it my favorite NYX Cosmetics! Right at my fingertips! I walked away with 3 eye pencils and one more eyeshadow trio (that I totally DID NOT need). Man I have such a bad habit....NO MORE MAKEUP FOR ME!

1 comment

Anonymous said...

I don't know how much you get your NYX shadows for but you can get it for pretty cheap at CherryCulture.com. Just wanted to let you know. Also, they have Bloom Cosmetics on there also. I have been eyeing the Eye Paints 'cause I guess it could be similar to Mac Paints but it costs more regularly. Currently on sale for $16.

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Recent Comments

Recent Posts

NessasaryMakeup.com Copyright 2008-2009 All Rights Reserved. Info written and labeled pictures are property of NessasaryMakeup.com
free hit counter