Recent Posts

Upcoming Posts

  • Concealer & Foundation Tutorials
  • Sigma MaxBag Makeup Bag
  • My HG Concealers
  • Mixing Foundations
  • What's in my makeup box

Friday, July 20, 2007

Updates:

.

***Another new POLL question*** ------->

FYI: Soon I won't be able to post in the morning/day since we are implementing a new software, I won't be able to update till nighttime! So all new material will be posted at night.

I got the CD back from Ms. Josie Tan who did MY makeup, she did a great job on the eyes!


I will have my top beauty picks of all time as requested by a reader on my next blog!

*Useless fact* I just realized that my eyes are photosensitive meaning it hates bright light. haha.

1 comment

Anonymous said...

Hey Vanessa! I was just wondering application techniques for Asian eyes... my friend's letting me do her makeup for my MAC portfolio but I'm nervous because I've never done Asian eyes before...and I didn't inherit the single eyelid or anything lol so I wasn't sure how to execute this. Thanks!

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Recent Comments

Recent Posts

NessasaryMakeup.com Copyright 2008-2009 All Rights Reserved. Info written and labeled pictures are property of NessasaryMakeup.com
free hit counter