Recent Posts

Upcoming Posts

  • Concealer & Foundation Tutorials
  • Sigma MaxBag Makeup Bag
  • My HG Concealers
  • Mixing Foundations
  • What's in my makeup box

Thursday, July 5, 2007

Imju Fiberwig.....MILE Long Eyelashes!

.



I know there are many of you gals who can't apply falsies (fake eyelashes) because let's face it, they are hard to put on, and who wants to deal with that? Besides, wearing falsies frequently can cause eye irritation, I mean you ARE putting GLUE on your eyelid! Which is why it's usually used for special occasions or photoshoots. But alas, a mascara from Japan called Imju Fiberwig actually has what they call "fibers" that attach to your natural eyelash hair giving you the appearance of FAKE EYELASHES! Without all that mess AND it will NOT give you raccoon eyes and smudge. It's supposedly sweat, tear, and waterproof. I read some reviews on it, and A LOT of people actually like it.

I think I might have to pick this up at Sephora ($22) and see for myself!

Read some of these links for other people's reviews!

http://lipstickismycrack.blogspot.com/2007/06/product-review-imju-fiberwig-mascara.html

AMAZON REVIEW

I also like this site: http://www.japonesque.com/

2 comments

s said...

I'll be curiously awaiting your review. It sounds intriguing.

Anonymous said...

apparently , it doesn't really volumize your lashes , what I did is that , I used it with lash blast , it really works , it gives you thick and long lashes , try it , it really works !!!

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Recent Comments

Recent Posts

NessasaryMakeup.com Copyright 2008-2009 All Rights Reserved. Info written and labeled pictures are property of NessasaryMakeup.com
free hit counter