Recent Posts

Upcoming Posts

  • Concealer & Foundation Tutorials
  • Sigma MaxBag Makeup Bag
  • My HG Concealers
  • Mixing Foundations
  • What's in my makeup box

Saturday, July 14, 2007

REVIEW: Model in a Bottle

.

I love this little miracle in a bottle! It honestly lived up to its word for me! And I must agree with all the great reviews of others.

I sprayed it 10-inches from my face as directed, over my makeup, spraying it all over for an even application, the smell is a fresh, light scent, the only CON I have about it is that it stings at first once it's on your face, but im assuming it's because I put too much of it on one area of my face.

Hours later....

I still look freshly applied! I didn't have to touch up my eyeshadow, eyeliner, or my foundation/powder. California weather right now is HOT, HOT, HOT!!! I've been sweating and running all over the place, and my makeup isn't "melted", rundown, smeared- NOTHING! I really love it!

0 comments

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Recent Comments

Recent Posts

NessasaryMakeup.com Copyright 2008-2009 All Rights Reserved. Info written and labeled pictures are property of NessasaryMakeup.com
free hit counter