Recent Posts

Upcoming Posts

  • Concealer & Foundation Tutorials
  • Sigma MaxBag Makeup Bag
  • My HG Concealers
  • Mixing Foundations
  • What's in my makeup box

Thursday, July 12, 2007

The Blues

.

***NEW POLL QUESTION! You can choose MULTIPLE ANSWERS!*** Vote now! -------->>>>>

I've always had blue eyeshadow, everything from baby blue, sky blue, periwinkle to navy blue, denim, etc., and I never was able to use it because I don't really own anything blue (well maybe a couple shirts), but I found this really cute sweater for ONLY $6 at Ross and had all the colors I was looking for to match with my eyeshadows!



So I did swatches of color, using white eyeshadow and MAC's "Vex" in the inner corner, then Covergirl's Eyeshadow (I forgot the color), but it was a shimmery periwinkle-looking blue, NYX Loose Powder in Dark Blue, and then MAC's "Deep Truth".



1 comment

Anonymous said...

hey nessa,

nice sweater! you are one good bargain hunter, i love great deals!

suggestion: can you please add a section about "skin" (i.e. skin tone, skin type) on your poll?

merci,
elle

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Recent Comments

Recent Posts

NessasaryMakeup.com Copyright 2008-2009 All Rights Reserved. Info written and labeled pictures are property of NessasaryMakeup.com
free hit counter