Recent Posts

Upcoming Posts

  • Concealer & Foundation Tutorials
  • Sigma MaxBag Makeup Bag
  • My HG Concealers
  • Mixing Foundations
  • What's in my makeup box

Friday, January 18, 2008

Reader Looks- Sheila shows us the real way to use MAC Pharoah Paint Pot!

.

My good friend Sheila from high school is such a doll and is a queen at applying makeup, here is her FOTD!





War Paint:


Face:
Smashbox Primer,
Maybelline Mineral Loose Powder in Light 4
Benefit Boing Concealer in 2 Med

Brows:
Kevyn Aucoin Precision Brow
Pencil (the best!) It has won an award by Allure.

Eyes:
BROW BONE- Rubenesque paint pot
Nylon eyeshadow
LID- Pharaoh paint pot and Reflects
Transparent Teal glitter (use on eye area
at your own risk, the paint pot keeps
mine in place)
CREASE: MAC: Rule e/s
EYELINER: Almay black liquid liner
WATERLINE: MAC Technakohl liner in
Graphblack
LASH LINE: MAC Shadestick in Penny
MASCARA: Voluminous, black

Cheeks:

I used Rubenesque
paint pot as a base for the top of my cheeks
for the first time. I loved it,
because it kept "Dancing Light"
beauty powder in place for my
highlight. On the apples of my
cheeks I used MAC blush in Style. Gotta
love that coral shimmer!

Lips: Salmon lipstick by Bobbi Brown

20 comments

Krystle said...

WOW. that is all I have to say. Sheila really knows how to work those colors!

i'm so jealous about your Diane von Fursternberg Bag. It's sooo pretty and it definitely looks like the perfect carry-on bag- stylish, small, yet big enough for all your carry-on needs.

one itsy bitsy favor. is it okay if im not called "krys" (i hope i dont sound mean! i feel soooooo guilty typing this). i prefer to be called krystle because my daddy's nickname is chris. i know you didnt know this about me, but just letting you know. (hope you're not mad at me!)

hope you have a great weekend!
(sorry so long)
~krystle

Anonymous said...

your friend is totally gorgeous! and talented as well :)

Vanessa said...

Sure Krystle! Sorry about that, I have a couple of gals with that name and just by habit I call them that for short!

Anonymous said...

Wow, she's pretty! And those colours look stunning on her! The green just makes her eyes pop!

And her cheeks! Omg, beautiful!

Anonymous said...

The makeup looks great! something about her eyes makes her look so mysterious!

Mrs. Lynne, MakeupFix.net said...

What gorgeous readers you have sis!

watercoloursky said...

thats genius how she paired an orangy-gold like rubenesque with pharoah! she pulls it off really well, i know that colour combo would look wrong on me. but on her the colours contrast nicely instead of clashing.

Shawnta said...

Shelia is very talented with with a makeup brush :)

Katleen said...

wow she is really pretty and i love her eyes!!!
i love the combination and the blending....^_^
i love green e/s..hahaha

Christiana Divine @ Memoirs of A Shopping Addict said...

Heyyy, I've seen her around on myspace... also Rey has talked about her a few times. :] She's super pretty and I love her makeup. :D

SinghJ said...

hi,

I luv your site. I am a regular visitor here..I am new to make up and trying to learn. Your site is very helpful and I wanted to say thank you for putting up such a beautiful and useful site.

cheers,
Ruby

Karen said...

Pretty! I want that crease color.

s said...

I learn more from Vanessa everyday! Thanks gurl... =P

Sheila

ps. I guess lots of us know Rey, ha! I've known that dude since Jr. High.

Anonymous said...

WOW! that green & orange look is SO pretty!! and she's pretty too :D thanks for posting this vanessa!

Snugglebunny from ABB

(g)ezebel said...

woah, sheila is gorgeous and her eyeshadows are beautiful!!

Anonymous said...

omg, her eyes are gorgeous! absolutely amazing.

Distinque said...

Pretty! Who would have thought those colors would look great together. Your friend is so pretty! Is she filipino?

L said...

i am loving this look! your friend got some makeup skills.

MakeupByRenRen said...

gorgeous and great skills! i'm going to check out that kevyn aucoin brow pencil!

Anonymous said...

She is absolutely gorgeous. My bf thinks that I'm weird coz I'm always so fascinated by beautiful women, their talent or skills. What can I say, I'm a lover not a hater =)

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Recent Comments

Recent Posts

NessasaryMakeup.com Copyright 2008-2009 All Rights Reserved. Info written and labeled pictures are property of NessasaryMakeup.com
free hit counter