Recent Posts

Upcoming Posts

  • Concealer & Foundation Tutorials
  • Sigma MaxBag Makeup Bag
  • My HG Concealers
  • Mixing Foundations
  • What's in my makeup box

Thursday, January 3, 2008

Tutorial/FOTD: Bronze Natural

.

Remember this FOTD? Well here is the tutorial! (Excuse the eyebrows, I like to just get up and go in the morning!)



I re-did the look yesterday morning...using similar colors.







What I used:


Face:

- Smashbox Photo Finish Primer
- Silk Naturals Foundation
- MAC Sculpting Powder for contouring

Cheeks:

- Everyday Minerals Blush in "Waffle Cone"
- Jordana Blush in "Stardust"
- MAC MSF in "Global Glow"

Eyes:

- MAC StudioFinish Concealer in NC30
- MAC Paint Pot in "Painterly" as base all over the lid
- MAC Metal-X eyeshadow in "Pure Ore" (all over the lid)
- MAC Metal-X eyeshadow in "Goldspice" (on outer-v and outer half of the lid)
- Milani "Sungoddess" (on outer-half of the lid) mixed with UD "Shag" e/s
- MAC Pigment in "Golden Lemon" as highlight on browbone and inner corners of the lid
- MAC "Golden Lemon" Pigment in the inner corners
- Revlon Colorstay Eyeliner in "Blackest Black" (both pencil and liquid)
- Covergirl Lash Blast Mascara

Lips:
- AVON Lipstick in "Nude Pink"
- MAC lipstick in "Sparks Can Fly"

Step 1: Applied MAC Paint Pot in "Painterly" all over the lid.







Then apply your eyeliner and mascara!



16 comments

Anonymous said...

I like the first one better. It looks more "warm"!

QUESTION - Do you know of anywhere I could find swatches of Sephora's glitter lipsticks? Or do you have any opinions on them? I know I loved the one I tried at the store but regretfully forgot the name of so I'm looking for swatches to compare the colors...and I know you like glitter and pink lipsticks soo maybe you should check them out if you havent yet!

Anonymous said...

BY THE WAY that comment was from me! brittni

Vanessa said...

Hi Brittni,

Yeah it looked the same in person, but damn flash on the camera wasn't capturing the colors just washed it out. :(

Unfortunately I do not know where to find or know of any places that show swatches of Sephora Lipsticks, glitter lipsticks, etc. I don't like too much glitter, especially if it's in a lipstick, and I am not too much of a fan of Sephora Brand Cosmetics.

watercoloursky said...

this looks great on you :) thanks for the tutorial! i really love how global glow looks on you btw, i have it too and its definitely very handy :)

Vanessa said...

Hi Arashi! Thanks so much, I love the MSF's they are gorgeous aren't they!?? I really want to try the Laura Geller version of them.....

Stephy said...

o wow vanessa thx so much for the tutorial!! i've been waiting for this for so long and i'm gonna try it this weekend!! =D

✞ANGELA✞ said...

I'm big fan of ur Tus. It's a amazing trip 2 learn them all.

Mrs. Lynne, MakeupFix.net said...

You always make it so simple. Mine always end up being so complex, lol. And your eyebrows still look great. My left one has jags cuz of my overpucking crazy hand. I just barely got my right one looking nice naturally, hah.

www.Cosmetic-Candy.com said...

You look so cute in that hat!

I like the bronze look mucho and your face is flawless.

Christiana Divine @ Memoirs of A Shopping Addict said...

how pretty are you. :]

na said...

Simple, but gorgeous look. :) Thanks for the tutorial!

mandilicious said...

omg..i do not mind at all!..i was sooo happy to see my name on your site..i want to do the same thing too, however, i am really new to this, i don't even know how to fix my profile..teach me how, please..hehe..

MakeupByRenRen said...

gorgeous as always!

Anonymous said...

Nessa,

Where did you get your beanie!? It's so cute.

Vanessa said...

Thank you lovely ladies!

Marie- It's actually a beret (hope I spelled it right), my grandma bought it for me a few years ago and just wore it recently since it's cold!

Anonymous said...

HEY!!!! WHEN ARE YOU HAVING ANOTHER MAKEUP SALE? :}

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Recent Comments

Recent Posts

NessasaryMakeup.com Copyright 2008-2009 All Rights Reserved. Info written and labeled pictures are property of NessasaryMakeup.com
free hit counter