Recent Posts

Upcoming Posts

  • Concealer & Foundation Tutorials
  • Sigma MaxBag Makeup Bag
  • My HG Concealers
  • Mixing Foundations
  • What's in my makeup box

Thursday, February 28, 2008

EOTD- Using MUFE "Leaf Green"

.

*I didn't mean any insult on the last (temporary) post about the albinism btw, so sorry if any of you took offense to it. I know it's a real disease, I was not poking fun at all, that was just my honest reaction to first looking at the picture, I thought it was a ghost. There are so many fabricated/photoshop'ed pics of things on the internet, so you just never know. I just think it's so crazy, yet interesting- the kinds of diseases there are and most of them are just unexplainable, whether it's natural or scientific, it's fascinating. (Like that TV Show "Mystery Diagnosis"). Hence the reason why I even searched for "Albinism" in the first place. Some people don't know what it is, so I had to refer it to the movie "Powder" in case anyone has seen it.. :)

Anyway, here is the eotd I did using "leaf green" from the MUFE Flash Color Pot.

I used MAC e/s in "Eyepopping" on the inner corners, a little of the "Parrot" eyeshadow in the middle, and "Wondergrass" on the outer part of the lid and MUFE "Leaf Green" on the Outer-V and contour.





My tut on depotting MAC blushes is on Wikihow! [CLICK PIC TO ENLARGE]

18 comments

christy kimchee. said...

Wow. That is some gorgeous & vibrant makeup. Lovely work! :)
<3

ilurvemakeup said...

I didn't know what that disease was till I read this entry. Thank you for the info :) I love your fotd, great as always! Grats on the wikihow!!!! :D

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the respect. I know you didn't do it on purpose.

Anyways I love that look on you. Have a good one.

Xuanie said...

ohh i love this look very bright and pretty!

Lani said...

wow that is really vibrant! love it, love it, love it!

Taryn said...

Gorgeous look! I love that green.

I don't understand what was insensitive about your post. It sounded like you were genuinely curious and just surprised when you saw a picture of someone with it. I know I was shocked when I met someone in person who has it.

itsliz89.com said...

OMG! Please do a tutorial how you used the flash color because the color just pops to the extreme!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nicole said...

Ooh... your greens put my greens to shame! Damn you MUFE! Lol, just kidding :) You look great girl!

Anonymous said...

beautiful as usual!

Fei said...

You have me totally lemming the MUFE. Great opportunity to try out their products!

As for the albinism post (I caught it before you had it removed)... Puh-lease. I don't see why people expect one to tip-toe around sensitive subjects. If we shut up about everything then we'd still be ignorant of a lot of things!

alien man?! said...

good gawd, that's gorgeous

standupforme said...

wow. i wish i had your skills. that looks gorgeous.

Persian Queen said...

YOUR EYES LOOK GORGEOUS! This is the best look ever! Is there anyway you can do a tutorial just using eyepopping? It looks fantastic on you.

♡ Nic Nic ♡ said...

loving the vibrant green on you! Gorgeous as usual! hehe

MakeupByRenRen said...

hottie! i really wish i had that wondergrass! that look is so gorgeous :)

yummy411 said...

omg that's so hot vanessa! great stuff on the wiki page!

great eotd!

(g)ezebel said...

aaaaAAAaaa!!! i can't wait for my flash colors to arrive!! i got leaf green, too, so i'm gonna try your eotd with it!!

eesh. that poor girl. she *does* look like a ghost.

Mrs. Lynne, MakeupFix.net said...

gorgeous! reminds me of the lemon-lime soda logo. or did i make that up *scratches head*

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Recent Comments

Recent Posts

NessasaryMakeup.com Copyright 2008-2009 All Rights Reserved. Info written and labeled pictures are property of NessasaryMakeup.com
free hit counter