Recent Posts

Upcoming Posts

  • Concealer & Foundation Tutorials
  • Sigma MaxBag Makeup Bag
  • My HG Concealers
  • Mixing Foundations
  • What's in my makeup box

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

VIDEO: Review on Milani wet/dry eyeshadows and MAC PRO Products...

.

This will help some of you with your questions, I talk about dupes for Milani Shamrock in this video, even though to me this is the best way to go because not only is it cheaper but because you can't get MAC Humid wet now can you!??? LOL jk. Oh and I'm NOT naked btw haha I was sporting a tube top!

I recorded this before my bedtime 2 nights ago, just a little review on my recent snagged items, so I apologize if I look a bit frazzled and have bed-head, LOL. I wish videos in general truly captured the actual color, that's why I hate doing vids, it drained out the color big time...sorry!



Upcoming Posts:

- Amuse Palette
- Depotting MAC Blushes

....and more!

I am trying to catch up to all of your requests, but I keep getting bombarded! So I appreciate your patience! Trust me ladies, everything you have requested have been in my mind, do a look using more of the Milani eyeshadows (the new ones), a look using Mai Tai (and like I mentioned in the video) seems similar to MAC "Hipness" blush, and a bunch of others I can't think of...they are on the way!

17 comments

Linda said...

gosh nessa you are sooo nice! i'm not an international reader, but i somehow feel so grateful that you're even trying to get the shadows for them. lol i sound so corny.

but yeah i also got mai tai too and i love it. it was the last one left at my cvs but it seems a little cracked or something because when i used my brush on it it was very very loose and powdery. do you know if these are limited editions since they're in a shipper and not on the usual milani stand?

Christiana Divine @ Memoirs of A Shopping Addict said...

you cutie patootie. ha. :]

Anonymous said...

YOU LOOK SOOO PRETTY. You look like a fairy. Yeah, you look like you need a cup of coffee or tea. I love your hair.

♡ Nic Nic ♡ said...

i think you still look gorgeous after a long day and your hair's also gorgeous!

omg, i would love to get my hand on that shamrock miliani e/s because it looks SO good on you! will be so good to hear if you can ever ship out milani eyeshadows internationally!

the Muse said...

great vid 'nes!

I got some of the Milani shadows tonight! Evil girl tempted me ;)

Angela said...

Yep, bought some of the Milani shadows today! Yea! I also got my Harmonica NYX l/s in the mail from you. Thanks so much! :)

(g)ezebel said...

geez, nessa, are you freakin' topless in this vid?! *drools* :0P

p.s. since you're only part mexican, you only get part of the day off, like say, your lunch hour. heeheehee

Anonymous said...

i love ur haircolor.the video really showed how pretty it is.it looks amazing on you.

MakeupByRenRen said...

hey honey! for a second i thought u were nakey, lol, but then i saw ur strap. i think u'll love bright fuscia pigment, i only have a sample but have used it multiple times b/c i too am a lover of hot pink. can't wait to try out those milani e/s!

L said...

i don't have milani where i live :(

i would love to try one of those eyeshadows. you rocked that green color!!

na said...

You look gorgeous in the video! :) I stopped by CVS today, but they only had the new blushes. :\ I looked everywhere, and no eyeshadows (which is what I really wanted).

Anonymous said...

The makeup you did with Milani was amazing- it looked great in the video as well! I can't wait to see what your plans are with Milani for international readers- I would LOVE to own some eyeshadows!!! Take care:)

Anonymous said...

I love the green look you did with the Milani wet/dry eyeshadows- you are really talented! :) Looking forward to hearing about Milani products and International readers- I would LOVE to own some eyeshadows!!! Have a great day:)

Anonymous said...

I'm such a moron! Sorry for posting twice! :)

Anonymous said...

I'm so mad at my local CVS! I waited for almost a week now and they only have 2 shadows, greens... and you know I hate how I look in green :( The sale is till Saturday, swear think they doing it on purpose so I won't splurge more of my hubby's $ lol Great review/swatches! I might have to make a long drive to other CVS tomorrow :| You making me want them as always <3

Vanessa said...

Aww thanks ladies!

Mrs. Lynne, MakeupFix.net said...

Now, I can't wait to move back and have access to more products!

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Recent Comments

Recent Posts

NessasaryMakeup.com Copyright 2008-2009 All Rights Reserved. Info written and labeled pictures are property of NessasaryMakeup.com
free hit counter