Recent Posts

Upcoming Posts

  • Concealer & Foundation Tutorials
  • Sigma MaxBag Makeup Bag
  • My HG Concealers
  • Mixing Foundations
  • What's in my makeup box

Friday, February 29, 2008

Work Toys...

.

The rest of the crew at my work arrived last night from the Santa Clara show, so they were all in the office today, and they got me some cool toys from the other booths, I can't wait to go to NY again next month and do a little makeup shopping! :)

Gezebel always makes me laugh with her endless pen toppers and work toys, so I thought id share mine, at least some items that get me through the day!

I got a cool Rocketship Google Pen that lights up, I love it, haha I am such a dork.






I think of Rosie O'Donell when I see or hear "Koosh Balls" since she always flinged them around when she had her own show, now I throw em around at my co-workers, LOL. Of course, gotta have pics of the hubby!


Feng-shui madness, my Arowana fish that supposedly will bring me good luck, health, and fortune (and maybe makeup???), the BF got it for me...


My cool egg lamp that changes color:






Gotta represent!


The cutest baby on my calendar!


My pop-up brush and mirror:




15 comments

Thushaa said...

Cute stuff! The picture with the Canadian flag beat out the rest though. =P

Violet Honeybee said...

Omg those are so cute!!! I love the little mini brush with mirror, can you say super handy?!

Everyone at school looks at me like I'm a retard when I bring my huge winnie the pooh pen that lights up when you write to school.. Jerks..

Nessa I <3 U!!!

♡ Nic Nic ♡ said...

i love the rocket pen, looks really cool! lol

nilla cookie said...

OMG, too funny! I have that Google pen too! The baby on the calendar is super cute too :)

alien man?! said...

haha, that's some cute stuff u got! you and (g) could have a toy showdown.

ilurvemakeup said...

Hehehe, I have the same brush mirror, but in purple :) (g) is crazy, I love her postings too!

Anonymous said...

the google pen is cute but can you actually grip that thing? LOL it looks too bulky. :P my daughter has the same popup brush/mirror and in the same color too! LOL.

Chiara said...

Nessa, your coworkers were in Santa Clara? That's like my backyard! Lol, I think our paths are seriously going to cross one day, lol, first Moscone, then Santa Clara?! What next?!

Bliss said...

Those are cute and cool gadgets , the koosh balls are really cute,i have the pop up brush and mirror but in black teehee.

Anonymous said...

I have that pop up brush. I got in it in the travel items section at Target.

Trisha

Unknown said...

yeaaah canada!

Chole said...

I have that same brush in pink too!, I think mine was from Rite Aid

(g)ezebel said...

oh. my. god. I MUST HAVE A GOOGLE ROCKET SHIP PEN..!!!! *jealous pout* :0)

MakeupByRenRen said...

lol i love all your gadgets, too cute! it must be fun at your desk!

Mrs. Lynne, MakeupFix.net said...

Yay. Sis Nessa's desk is like Disneyland.

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Recent Comments

Recent Posts

NessasaryMakeup.com Copyright 2008-2009 All Rights Reserved. Info written and labeled pictures are property of NessasaryMakeup.com
free hit counter